WOODWRIGHT DOUBLE-HUNG WINDOWS
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Perma-Shield exteriors never need painting and won't peel, blister, flake or corrode
- Frame exterior is protected by a tough vinyl cover that resists dents, repels water and provides long-lasting protection
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and energy efficiency
- Variety of High-Performance Low-E4 glass options available to help control heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Many 400-Series double-hung windows have options that make them ENERGY STAR v. 6.0 certified throughout the U.S.
- Seven exterior color options
- Natural pine, maple, oak or a low-maintenance white interior
- Extensive hardware selection
- Add style with grilles, exterior trim or patterned glass
ASK ABOUT COMPOSITE
THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO VINYL
Hassle Free Process
Tri-State Builders eliminates the need to work with multiple companies. We are responsible for all aspects of your window replacement and installation.
Andersen windows are custom built, meaning a nearly limitless selection of window styles, colors, and grilles to fit any home.
Andersen's exclusive Fibrex composite material lasts longer, performs better, and is stronger than vinyl.
Andersen's energy efficient windows are ENERGY STAR certified and can reduce heating and cooling costs.
A great window is only as good as the installation behind it. With Tri-State Builders, you get the product reputation of Andersen Windows with the master work of passionate installers.
Andersen windows offers some of the best warranties in the industry. They're even transferable should you sell your home. With their exclusive Owner-to-Owner limited warranties, you get peace of mind, plus real added value.